Exchange woody environmental weeds for free native plants at Corkhill Bros near the Mugga Lane Tip and at Canberra Sand & Gravel, Southern Cross Drive Belconnen. When: from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm on Saturday and Sunday 2/3 April. This year we are targeting berry producing weeds such as pyrocantha, privet, and cotoneaster (be sure to include the roots). Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crowdfunding a crack scandal — did Gawker go too far?
- Binge-watching forces “One Life to Live,” “All My Children” to cut back on new episodes
- Parakweet uses natural language processing to find value in your tweets
- When can a book be digital-only, and when does it need to be print too?
- Yahoo wants to buy Tumblr. Will Facebook swoop in at the last minute?